Friday, February 6, 2009

#101

I've just realized that my last blog entry was my 100th posting.
100 postings, that's a lot of rambling.
I'm sure you've read them all.

Thanks to everyone for commenting from time to time.
I started this initially just out of boredom, but I've found that blogging and reading others blogs can be not only entertaining but very inspirational.
I've even been encouraged when I've looked back at past blogs of mine and been reminded about rough days I had or goofy things I did. It's helped me to remember to see the big picture and not sweat the small stuff.

So with this 101st posting I have an announcement to make.

Coming Soon...

www.ShawnStinson.com

OK, so yeah, my first thought is that it's seems a little egotistical to have your own website. But I've been wanting to start a blog dedicated to worship and being in ministry as well as having a blog about my hobbies and family. So I decided this would be a good way to do it. The new website doesn't exist yet, but I am the proud owner of the domain name shawnstinson.com.

Soon you'll be able to go there and keep up with me as well as my thoughts on worship and ministry in general. I'll let you know once it's up.
Hope to see you there.

Thanks again for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Shawn,

    Your not alone. You can visit me at www.chrisbarnette.com I think its an easy way to tell people how to get in touch with you. I use that site as more of a family/links site. But its alot easier to rememeber than some crazy email name.

    ReplyDelete