Tuesday, December 22, 2009

On The Tenth Day Of Christmas...

This entry is the 10th in my 12 Days of Christmas series. 12 cool gifts for the nerd in your life.


On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
iTunes Gift Cards

When I started this 10 days ago I mentioned that this list was for the nerd/worship leader in your life.  Even if your nerd is not into music, with an itunes giftcard they could download almost any audiobook or iphone app their little geeky heart desired.  So whether they're a fan of The Black Eyed Peas, The John Williams Star Wars sound track, or a Pac Man game for their phone, they can all be found on iTunes.
I can assure you they are there, and they're all great.




1 comment:

  1. most of my nieces and nephews got these cards for Christmas... :-)

    ReplyDelete