Wednesday, December 23, 2009

On The Eleventh Day Of Christmas

This entry is the 11th in my 12 Days of Christmas series. 12 cool gifts for the nerd in your life.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me...


A Netflix Subscription

Whether your nerd likes movies or has a favorite TV show, it's likely he can view it on Netflix. This mail order movie service not only mails our your desired DVD's but now you can also view much of their catalog online via streaming video. I've been a netflix member for many years and absoultely love it. No video store hassles, no late fees, no need to even put on pants and drive to a "red box". Just mail 'em back, and like magic, another one comes to you 2 days later.
I have no doubt you'l be loved by anyone who receives this awesome gift from you.



1 comment:

  1. Well now we know why people aren't invited to your house.

    Dress code.

    ReplyDelete