Friday, March 11, 2011

Weekly Weigh In: Week 10

What a great week!
Last week I was all down and depressed, but this week I'm pumped.
I lost over 5 lbs this week!!

Some of my theories from last week were right.
I had been eating too much junk.
So this week  I stopped eating 1930 calories like myfitnesspal.com was telling me to do. Instead I went back to what worked for me in 2008 when I lost 45 lbs before. I started eating approx 1300 calories, cut out most carbs, added in way more fruits and salads, and exercised more.
Surprisingly, eating less, eating healthier, and exercising more will help you lose weight.
Who knew!?!

My beautiful wife, Kristi, and I in the spring of '95. (approx 30 lbs ago for me.)
Unknowing at the time that we'd be married 3 years later.
I really hope I can report the same stats to you next week, but I'm afraid the trip I'm about to take is going to keep me from losing 5 again this week. Tonight I'm taking my lovely wife to Gatlinburg to celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary on Monday. I can already hear the pancakes, fudge, and other mountain goodies calling my name. I plan to run some while I'm there so that I won't fall too far back, but we'll see if I'm strong willed enough to actually do that.
I'll be blogging about our weekend trip here, so I'll let you know how that goes.


Here are the stats as of 03/11/11

Weight in Spring 2008 = 330.5 lbs (heaviest ever)
Final Goal Weight = 230.0 lbs
Weight 01/01/11 = 310.6 lbs
Last Week's Weight = 298.2
Current Weight = 292.8 lbs
This week's Δ = -5.4 lbs
This year’s Δ = -17.8 lbs
Total Δ = -37.7 lbs
To go = 62.8 lbs.

If you've actually been interested enough to read this far down on the page, do me a little favor.
Go to facebook. Search for "Tales From Street Road". Then "like" it. I'm trying to get at least 20 fans. Once I have 20 fans, I can add some facebook features to my blog. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment