Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Good Stuff Vol. 1

I know some people who might call these "things that make me smile."
Or you might find rabbits that recommend things they like.
For me, I'm just calling this part of the blog "The Good Stuff."

Here are 4 random things that I've found interesting, entertaining, or plain ole' cool this week.
Maybe you will too...

Music: "This Is How We Know" by Matt Redman
This song is not new, but I recently discovered it and have really enjoyed it. I have no doubt Westwood will be learning this one this Easter season. You can hear it for free on the embeded youtube video then download it for yourself here.

Comedy:
I don't watch "Jimmy Kimmel Live" very often, but this video made the rounds on Facebook this week and both Kristi and I cracked up watching it. "Sexy Feet! Sexy Feet!


Television:
When I get home every night I try to spend special time with the boys. Sometimes that means wrestling, or building legos. Sometimes, it's just watching tv together. Right now our favorite show is
"American Pickers". We Love It!


Movies:
I bought Megamind this week on Blue Ray. How could I not? It's got Will Ferrell voicing a blue super villan. Does it get any better than that?


What's the good stuff in your life right now?

1 comment:

  1. Mana loves the movie Megamind and the Tom Hanks video was hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete