Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday Madness

I'd like to be able to tell you about how my weekend went, but I don't have time right now. In short, Kristi and I took a short trip to Gatlinburg, TN to celebrate our 11th Wedding anniversary. I plan on telling you all about it soon.

I'd like to be able to tell you about this past Sundays worship at Westwood, but I wasn't there, so I'm going to have to get the opinions and thoughts from folks who were there to give you a reasonable recap. Plus, I don't have time to do that right now.

What I do have time to do is to tell you that you can now follow my blog on facebook. If you have a facebook account (and I'm sure you do) check out the link on the right. You can click "follow" and get updates on your facebook when I post a new blog.

That's all I've got time for right now. Got to plan worship services for coming weeks, work on some final details for the Easter musical, and hopefully get home in time to see my boys before they go to bed.

The only part I don't like about taking a vacation, is having to catch up on Monday from all the stuff you didn't get done while you were gone. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment