Monday, July 20, 2009

You've Got Mail

I sent an e-mail out to our church choir and orchestra members a few minutes ago regarding some upcoming practice notes and schedule changes.

I started off the e-mail with this....

Hello Everyone,
Hope you're having a great Monday.
(Mine hasn't been good so far. I was supposed to leave for work at 7am, but instead I woke up at 7:36.)

I then went on to talk about choir stuff.

Well, apparently I had one e-mail address wrong because I got the following response back within just a few minutes from someone I don't know....

Hey Shawn,
Maybe you should lay off the booze so you can get up on time. Also, you should know that I've decided to quit the choir. Way too much gossip for me...
Thanks


I laughed out loud.

1 comment:

  1. Funny stuff..anyone say anything when you came in late? I also need to read your e-mail again because I think it said we are having practice this wed but are not singing on Sunday. Then we will skip practice next wed and sing next Sunday..right?

    ReplyDelete