Monday, December 26, 2005

Stole It From Jamie

Well, I'm at work again.
Monday after Christmas. All businesses are closed except for us apparently.
We're supposed to close at noon. So the rental Manager and I are trying to find cool stuff on the net.
So I've been readiung through some journals, some random and some from people I know. I stole this "get to know mw list" from Jamie's entry back in July.....

1. full name: Charles Shawn Stinson
2. glasses/contacts: neither, but beginning to think I might need them soon.
3. birthdate: 02/19/75 - This year I'll actually be "in my 30's" not just 30.
4. religion: Christian
5. siblings: 2 sisters, one older and one younger.
6. Nicknames: "Shawny" or "Shawny-poo, in Elementary school "Gilbert", @ a previous job "Andre", or "Shawn-boy" to my Dad
7. Where you want to live: I'm pretty happy where I am now. But I wish I was a little closer to town. I currently have to drive 10 miles just to get to a gas station or convenience store.
8. Birthplace: Columbus, MS
9. Ever gone skinny dipping? no
10. Favorite movies: Face Off, Tommy Boy, & Any Back to the Future Movie.
11. Favorite Book: I love the Dark Tower Series By Stephen King. And The Book Of James.
12. Favorite Type of music: Acoustic Alternative & Rock
13. Favorite types of cars: old Jeep Cherokees (the old ones with the boxy look)
14. Favorite Saying: "It's all good"
15. Favorite Fast Food: Subway
16. Favorite Ice Cream: Mayfield's Moo-lineum Crunch
17. When Do You Go To Sleep: 11pm to midnight
18. Funniest Person you know: It's a tood up between Kristi & Joseph Kinnaird
19. Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving - The great food of Christmas without the rush to try to see everyone.
20. Favorite Food: Mexican, specifically Chicken Quesdillas
21. Favorite Television Show: anything CSI
22. Favorite junk food: Ice Cream
23. Favorite sappy love song: "Everything I do, I do it for you" That dates me some doesn't it.
24. Favorite Drink: Diet Dr. Pepper
25. College: Montevallo, Shelton State, UAB @ Walker Cellege, & UAB
26. How Many Kids You Want: 2
27. What Kind Of Job You Want: TBD
28. Pets: Cat & I want a dog
29a. FAVORITE SMELLS: Breakfast @ Grandmaw's
29b. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL: Vomit
30. FAVORITE SOUND? Ethan Running through the house.
31. FAVORITE COLOR? Blue
32. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Cool
33. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OF HALF FULL? Half Full
34. What CD is in your player? The Legend Of Johnny Cash (Greatest Hits)
35. What's the most annoying thing people ask you? "Why do you live in Jasper?" People talk about it like it's the last city before you reach the edge of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment