Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Appliances

So I'm in the process of building a house.
Man, is it an expensive process.
I had to go pick out my appliances recently. I had no idea there were so many options on a dish washer. I mean, all I really wanted was a button on the front that would say "wash dishes". But we ended up getting the star trek model that's got more buttons that my cell phone.

Anyway, I guess it's all cool. More gadgets for me to figure out.
Our refrigerator has a few cool things on it too. You can set it to alarm if it is opened. That way we'll be able to "come a runnin'" if Ethan tries to get out the pickles or something. (He really loves pickles.) Or I guess I could set it to let me know if Kristi is trying to get into my Moose Tracks Ice Cream.

Anyway, I'm excited about getting the house finished and finally being in a place that is ours.

Here's a status report, Today they are mudding the sheet rock and according to the guy this morning they expect to be finished today. The brick has still not been delivered so I'm not sure when they'll get started on that. But, overall it's still moving pretty fast.

I'm thankful for all the blessings in my life.
God is Good all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment