Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I Get Knocked Down, But I Get Up Again

First, I've got to say a huge thanks to all of you that liked my page on Facebook yesterday. I appreciate all of you. Now the pressure is on me to keep all of you entertained (or at least not annoyed) with the random thoughts I post on my blog.
If you haven't yet liked Tales From Street Road on Facebook, you can go do that now.

Now...on with the randomness.

This is not a new video, but I just saw it this week.


Clearly, this guy made the best out of a bad situation. He could have given up. He could have just laid there until someone brought a stretcher to get him. He could have acted like it was someone else's fault. But he didn't. He fell, he quickly assessed the situation, and then made the best out of it.

When I saw this video it made me think 2 things:
1.) I hope the next time I fall, or fail at reaching a goal, that I can have the presence of mind to make the best of the situation, get up, and try again.
2.) I wish I could dance like that.

What would you have done in this situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment