Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I wish I had something to do...

So here I am. (My Space).

I've been blogging on Livejournal for a while now and everyone seems to have abandoned it for myspace so I thought I'd try it out.

I've been looking at other people's myspace and theirs are all creative and cool looking. It's gonna take me a while to make mine interesting.

For now, all I have to offer is some basic info about me, my family, and what is going on in my life....

I realize even now that I should stop typing this and do something else. But, I need a break for everything else so here I am.

I titled this "I wish I had something to do" as a sarcastic title.

I should be working on one of these many tasks that I'm involved in right now....

Home.... Finaliza everything with our new house. We moved into the house we built this past weekend and still haven't finished moving everything. plus I've got to get all my financial stuff in order so that I can close on the house early next week. I really hope I have enough money to pay for the closing costs on the house I just built.

Penske.... I'm supposed to ma making and logging 50 in person sales calls and 50 telemarketing calls each week. I've been making the calls, but haven;t found the time to properly log them. I'm supposed to have the past two weeks logs with me at a meeting on Thursday. I hope I can make it happen.

Church..... We're in the process of putting together an Easter drama. There's too much that needs to be done with that to list here. Also, I really need to plan special music for the next two months. That is always so difficult to do. I really wish there were another way to do it than me having to ask people, but having a sign-up sheet has it's own problems.

Storehouse... 1.) I need to find a way to make this ministry more successfule in doing ministry. 2. )I need to find a way to raise $15,000. to help fund this ministry for 2006.

And, one last thing. Today is my 8th wedding anniversary. And due to all of the above, I'll see my wife approximately 20 minutes all day. I'm glad she's so supportive of me.

Did I mention that she's pregnant?....... I may be in trouble. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment