Monday, June 6, 2005

Just another manic Sunday

well, I was too zonked to post anything last night. I came home from church and went to bed before 10. I think I'm turning old fast. If I'm not careful I'll end up listening to Big band music and A.M. talk radio and enjoying it.

...DANG, I already do that!! Oh well.

Yesterday was busy, but fun. Did the normal church stuff. We sang a new song in the AM service "Blessed Be Your Name". It went pretty well. Some folks stood and really got into it. As usual, some were some who just sat and didn't even sing.
I really don't understand those folks. Is it fair to assume that because they don't even try to sing unless it's a song they grew up with that they don't understand what worship is? Is that judging them too harshly? Do I even have the right to judge them?
And if I want them to be involved does that mean I should lead songs I know they'll get into. Boy, that will be fun, NOT!

I also helped my sister-in-law (wife's sister)and her family move yesterday. Joseph also came and helped. I am thankful that I have a group of friends who are willing to do that for each other. I feel kinda sorry for the folks in the world out there who have to pay a moving company. I assume that means they don't have any real friends. How sad.

The students from church are going to fuge Monday. I really wish I could go with them. I haven't been involved in something like that in a long time. I guess I'll just have to send my prayers along with them.

I guess that's about it
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment