Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Something Old, Something New


Something old = my meaty hand.
Something new = the wedding band.

Sadly I lost my original ring way back in September. The last time I remember wearing it I was talking to Kristi about how loose it was since my weight loss. I haven't seen it since. I been trying to convince myself that I would find it somewhere in my cluttered home office or car, but no such luck. So this past Saturday I took my whole family and picked out a new ring. Sadly, the price of gold is way up due to the economy, so my new ring cost me more than twice what I paid for my original one. While that's bad, I'm really more sad that I lost my original one.
I assume now that I've bought a new one, I'll find my original one before the end of the week.

Posted by ShoZu

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Just be glad it was not your 1 carat diamond engagement ring lost on you honeymoon like happened to me! No insurance - I was devastated and worked 3 jobs so it could be replaced :)

    You did not need a wedding band to tell you are married! It shows in your whole being! Ain't love wonderful

    ReplyDelete