Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tales from Street Road...the Beginning

I live on "Street Road".
I'm not making that up.
In a small town, in the deep south of the land of the free, there is a road called "Street Road".
I am lucky (?) enough to live there.

Here, on this blog, I will share with the world some of my adventures & misadventures as I try to navigate my way through my goofy life. I hope you'll join me.

First some stats..
Married to "The Wife"
Have two sons; "Big Boy" & "Little Boy".
Two jobs: Full Time - Inside Sales & Transportation (I handle customer issues for a manufacturing plant and schedule trucks to carry our products.)
Part Time- Minister of Music in a Southern Baptist Church in the south

I can't decide how anonymous I want this to be. Wouldn't be too hard to decipher who I am based on the info I've already given out. I guess the real question is how honest do I want to be here? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

2 comments:

  1. Inigo Montoya and you don't even have The Princess Bride in your favorite movies....pity.
    -Terps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey S.S ;-),

    It's great to see you on here. Don't worry I wont give away your true identity. Although most of us already know who you are :-)I look forward to reading more of your blogs..Take care Brother..see ya soon...Chris

    ReplyDelete