Monday, January 7, 2008

reactions to blogging

It has been very interesting to see people's reactions to my recent blogs. I've learned two things. First,people enjoy reading blogs, but don't usually want very personal information. The reactions to my honesty and openness in my blog about weight loss has been strange. I've had 3 people tell me they felt uncomfortable reading it. Maybe too much info? I don't care. I know it's going to help me to stick with it knowing a lot of people are "in the know". (so far I've lost 11.5 lbs, But I did get a haircut so that might have helped. =)

Also I've learned if you blog about being mad at someone, but remain silent about who it is, a lot of people will say "Is it me?" People are funny that way. Maybe I should blog next about the person that I'm mad at because they owe me a lot of money. If you think it's you, go ahead and pay me what you think you owe and I'll forgive you for being indebted to me this long.

No comments:

Post a Comment