Thursday, April 19, 2012

I Am Chasing Rabbits Today

I've heard Oprah Winfrey called "The Queen of all media".
She seems to have the whole “TV host, movie star, and magazine publisher” thing figured out.

I call my friend, Jamie, "The Queen of some media".
She seems to have the whole “blogging, tweeting, and watching TV & movies” thing figured out.

Her blog, Jamie’s Rabbits is sometimes informative, sometimes inspirational, and always funny.
You should check it out.



You should especially check it out today because she invited me to guest post.
I don’t want to give too much away, but in my post I discuss Draw Something, The Nation of Islam, and awesomesauce.
What are you waiting for?
Go check it out.

While you’re at it, you should also follow her on twitter, and like her blog on Facebook.
Since you're doing all those things to follow her, might as well do them for me to.
Follow me on twitter. Like my blog on facebook.


Why are you still here?
Go check it out, now.

The number of links on this page is directly proportional to the amount of enjoyment you'll get from clicking on each one. I guarantee* it.

*"Guarantee" in this case, does not imply any promise or guarantee of any kind whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment