Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekly Weigh In: Week 14 - The Quiet Man

I've never seen this movie. I just borrowed the pic from wikipedia. =)
I don’t have a lot to say today. 
Well, that’s not true. 
The truth is I don’t have a lot that I want to say today.
Life has been busy, but I really just don’t feel like talking about it too much right now.

My Grandmother, Gladys Stinson, passed away last week. The funeral was this weekend. I’ll be writing about this precious lady soon.

But for now, I’ll just leave you with my weight stats for last week. 
I’m still trending in the right direction, but eating my feelings at the funeral this past weekend sure hasn’t helped my progress.

Here are the stats from Friday 04/08/11 
Weight in Spring 2008 = 330.5 lbs (heaviest ever) 
Final Goal Weight = 230.0 lbs 
Weight 01/01/11 = 310.6 lbs 
Last Week's Weight = 287.6 
Current Weight = 284.8 lbs 
This week's Δ = -2.8 lbs 
This year’s Δ = -25.8 lbs 
Total Δ = -45.7 lbs 
To go = 54.5 lbs.

I'll be my normal wordy self again soon I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment