Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dream A Little Dream

I rarely remember my dreams. When I do they're usually very strange. Last night was no exception.
Before I went to bed I saw a preview for a new movie coming soon called 2012. It's about the end of the world. I'm pretty sure I incorporated that into my dream. I dreamed that the oceans were rising fast and I was leading my family and a bunch of folks from church to find higher ground and shelter so we could survive. It was very tense.
When I woke up, I did like I do every morning and rolled out of bed thinking through all the things I needed to do today.... 1) get ready for work 2) take out the trash 3) help get the boys dressed 4) find higher ground so I can save my loved ones......
It actually took me about 10 seconds to realize I really didn't need to do all of those.

Posted via email from cshawnstinson's posterous

1 comment:

  1. You let me die didn't you?

    I had a dream where Julia Roberts asked me out. I was awake for 10 minutes before I realized it was a dream. I was a little dissapointed.

    ReplyDelete